Saturday 16 February 2008

Mommy Candy



MOMMY CANDY

1-888-706-6669
( 1-888-70-MOMMY )



Mommy Candy's Specialties:
Loving, Nurturing Mommy - Diapering - Feeding - Gentleness - Mommy/Son Roleplay

I am a warm and loving Mommy to all of my little ones...come into my nursery filled with sweet smells, diapers, plastic pants, bottles and more. Feel warm and secure as I hold you to my breasts and cuddle you while I tell you what a wonderful little baby you are.

I do enjoy roleplay of all kinds, but only those that include the nurturing side of the lifestyle. Sweetness and light, a mommy to read you a bedtime story at night, wake you with kisses in the morning, and have fun playing all day!

I am not a spanker, but a gentle chider when you are bad. After all, how can someone be mad at such a wee one?

I am very experienced in this lifestyle, and truly want only the best for all the babies who call me. I am understanding, never judgemental, and look forward to playing with you

No comments: